Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chhhhh-changes...

Well, it's a done deal.


Kate has been living in her residence hall at Colorado State University for one week. She's in college now - studying technical journalism. Interning with a local weekly newspaper.






David is commuting for the year attending Front Range Community College to attend to his core classes. He plans to transfer to University of Northern Colorado or Colorado State University. He wants to study Information Technology/Systems Engineering.





Both started classes on Monday and seem to be pretty happy about their courses and professors. Here's to a good year - I hope they conquer their worlds!


Oddly, they've abandon our family tradition of the first day of school photo....


However, Jane has not - woohoo! This is what pure radiant joy looks like on the first day of fourth grade. I wish I could bottle this to share with anyone who has forgotten what happiness looks like. Ahhhhh, Janey B......




c

No comments: